Camp Dakotah is a park located near Sisseton, South Dakota. It features large, shaded, full hookup campsites that are big rig friendly. Camper sites are all pull through accessible. The park provides free WiFi, allows pets, and has a dump station. Campsite amenities offered include a basketball court, picnic tables, and fire circles. It also includes basic amenities like restrooms with hot showers. Visitors can also enjoy activities such as horseshoe toss, volleyball, hiking, biking, fishing, and wildlife viewing.
Given our convenient location, visitors are able to enjoy nearby attractions such as:
- 30 lakes within 30 miles
- Nicollet Tower
- Sica Hallow State Park
- Fort Sisseton Historic State Park
- Dakota Connection Casino and Travel Center - Sisseton, SD
- With the Wind Vineyard & Winery - Rosholt, SD
- Dakota Magic Casino - Hankinson, ND
- Annual Pow Wow
- Annual Sisseton Trail Ride - 1st weekend in June
- Paradise Pumpkin Patch - First 2 weekends ins October Rosholt, SD
- Big Stone Pumpkin Patch - Open September 19 - October 25 Saturdays and Sundays Big Stone, SD
Whether its for a short and or long term stay, we hope to see you soon!
LocationClick to open the map
Quiet time - 11 pm - 7 am
Pets must be on a leash at all times and must be picked up after.